(441) 293-2727 ext. 2121
Already a member?
Become a Member
- BERMUDA ZOOLOGICAL SOCIETY (BZS)
- ATLANTIC CONSERVATION PARTNERSHIP (ACP)
Two membership opportunities, one great community asset!
- BZS is a Bermuda registered charity 179.
- ACP is a US 501 (c) (3) charitable organization. Gifts are deductible for US taxpayers. Click here for more information about ACP.
- ACP membership levels and privileges mirror those of the BZS
- The membership period of both organizations is January 1st to December 31st of any year. Renewals received after January 1st are subject to a full year membership fee.
- Children under 13 years of age must be acompanied by a responsible adult when visiting BAMZ.
STANDARD MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS APPLY TO ALL LEVELS AND INCLUDE:
- Free admission to the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo (BAMZ) for cardholders
- 10% discount for Gift Shop for $10+ purchases on presentation of Membership card
- Discounts on our WILD Encounters
BenefitsStandard Benefits for a family or grandparents PLUS: booking privileges for BZS Camps and other exclusive events.
FAMILY: For Membership purposes, a family is defined as 2 adults and their immediate children under the age of 21.
GRANDPARENT: Grandparent Memberships include 1 or 2 grandparents and up to 4 grandchildren, aged 21 and under, to be named on the card.
Additional grandchildren’s names may be added to the card at $5 per child.
BenefitsIncludes all Cahow Membership Benefits
1 FREE Aquarium Hall rental (does not include catering, entertainment or staff costs)
50% discount on additional Hall rentals (does not include catering, entertainment or staff costs).
10% discount on Endurance charters Invitation to Annual Thank You Event.
Corporate Members of the Bermuda Zoological Society or the Atlantic Conservation Partnership (*) receive a host of benefits.
All corporate memberships include complimentary BAMZ passes, free family memberships, venue rental discounts and more! Guest passes and family memberships can be gifted to selected employees, clients or local charitable organizations.
The corporate membership year begins on January 1st and concludes on December 31st.
Your Membership support makes it possible for Bermuda's young people to explore our universe and be inspired to care for it.
There are so many Benefits to becoming a BZS Corporate Member and we stand ready to help you experience and enjoy these many Benefits.
Contact our Membership Officer, Gillian Freelove-Jones 293 2727 ext. 2147
BZS is a registered charity # 179